Hear undergraduate researchers tell stories of their research experiences in their own words. Click on the titles to display their stories.
Expand All | Collapse AllKavya Sekar — Anthropology
Read/watch videos about:
- Olivia Dorsey’s 2013 SURF project collecting oral histories in Franklin County, NC.
- Jessica Kennedy’s 2013 SURF project on hunger and food insecurity issues in Watauga County, NC.
- Jay Zhang (2012 SURF recipient) talking about the power of discovery and inquiry.
- Olivia Eskew’s research on water quality in the Galapagos Islands and her work on people with chronic pain.
- Judith Mendez’s HHMI-funded lab research.
You can read more about undergraduate research experiences on the OUR Blog.