PLEASE REMEMBER THAT REGARDLESS OF THE METHOD YOU USE TO SEND YOUR TRANSCRIPT, IT WILL TAKE 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS. ELECTRONIC PDFs ARE NOT SENT IMMEDIATELY TO US.
- From your ConnectCarolina Student Center, click “Order an official transcript.” This will take you to a page managed by Credentials-Inc. Make sure you don’t have pop-ups blocked or this won’t work!
- Click on “Start my Order” in the top right corner
- Check to make sure your student information is correct and complete, and is exactly as it appears in your UNC file on ConnectCarolina. Click next.
- Complete/check your contact information and click next.
- Choose an option:
- if you select “deliver to recipient,” continue with instructions below in #6.
- if you select “pick up,” continue with instruction #6, then follow the instructions in the transcript website to pick up your printed transcript. Bring the transcript to 220 Graham Memorial Hall and drop it off. Make sure your name is written on the outside of the envelope along with “SURF Application transcript.”
- Make sure that “Send now” is selected for when to release your transcripts, and that you have entered your reason for ordering and your years of attendance. Click next.
- FROM HERE ON, ONLY FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU SELECTED “DELIVER TO RECIPIENT” IN STEP 5. For type of recipient, select “Other.” DO NOT SELECT “College or University” or you will have to start the process over. Click next.
- You will be asked to enter in address information for the Office for Undergraduate Research. Please enter it exactly as follows:
Attention/Department: Monica Richard
School/Institution/Company: UNC-Chapel Hill
Address 1: 220 Graham Memorial
Address 2: CB#2800
City: Chapel Hill
ZIP Code: 27599
- You may get a pop up error stating that the address may not be correct, with a note about university addresses not always being registered with USPS. Double check that you entered your information as it is written above. If it is correct, check the box to use that address anyway and click next.
- For method of delivery of your transcript, select “PDF Transcript Downloaded by Third-Party Recipient” and enter email@example.com as the email address. Click next.
- Review information on the final page, either edit or click “continue.”
- Enter your payment information and submit your order.