The 12th Annual ACC Meeting of the Minds Undergraduate Research Conference will be held March 31-April 2, 2017 at Duke University in Durham, North Carolina. This annual symposium showcases undergraduate research from ACC universities. Research from all disciplines is presented through performances, posters, or oral presentations. ACC sports revenues are used to defray some of the expenses of this symposium, including travel support for a small group of UNC students to present.
If you are interested in being a UNC representative to the Meeting of the Minds Conference, please submit the application by Monday, February 13 at 5 pm. Selected participants will be notified by February 20. In addition to your contact information, the application asks you to submit a presentation title, abstract, and format information.
The 11th Annual ACC Meeting of the Minds Undergraduate Research Conference was held April 8-10, 2016, at Syracuse University in Syracuse, New York.
Presenters at the 2016 ACC Meeting of the Minds Conference at Syracuse were:
- Resha Chandak, “Women Entrepreneurs in the Triangle”
- Phillip Cox, “Hercules and Antaeus: Copying the Antique in the Renaissance Print”
- Steven Doerstling, “Effects of Surgical vs. Non-Surgical Weight Loss on Mammary Tumor Burden”
- Adam Kunesh, “Reducing the Angle Dependence of Light Emitted by Artificial Butterfly Wings”
- Kaylyn Pogson, “Fabrication and Characterization of Drug Delivery Systems for Resiquimod”
- Milena Protti, “The Celts: Brains & Stones”
If you have presented at an ACC Meeting of the Minds conference and are interested in serving as the OUR ACC Conference Ambassador in a future year, please review the position description.