Thank you to all attendees, presenters, and moderators who helped make the 2016 Celebration of Undergraduate Research such a fantastic event. If you would like a copy of the program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or download the pdf here.
Congratulations to the winners of the poster contest:
- John Ogunkeye, Psychology & Neuroscience, “Peer Accusations of ‘Acting White’”
- Shauna Rust, Health Policy & Management, “Tobacco Marketing at SNAP and WIC Retailers in the Continental US”
- Kathryn Citrin, Biology, “Regulation of BMP-Dependent Angiogenesis”
- Ian Tsun, Chemistry, “Determining the Role of BRD4 in the Cellular Response to Inhibitors”
- Grace McLaughlin, Biology, “The Effects of Jellyfish Motion on Stratified Layers”
- Callie Hood, Physics & Astronomy, “Faint Tidal Features Around Resolve Galaxies”
- Olivia LaSpina-Williams, Psychology & Neuroscience, “The Importance of Socializing Gratitude from Parents to their Children”
- Kaylyn Pogson, Biology, “Drug Delivery Methods for Resiquimod”
If you took photos, please send them to us at email@example.com (we are happy to credit the original photographer for each one).