Interested in serving as an OUR Ambassador? We are seeking undergraduate researchers from all academic disciplines who can serve as resources to help their peers learn about research at Carolina and find opportunities for getting involved.
The duties that OUR Student Ambassadors fulfill are as follows:
1) Meet a minimum of three times per semester for program planning and professional development;
2) Serve as a peer mentor to ~5-10 fellow undergraduates;
3) Respond to email inquiries from interested peers;
4) Engage in outreach activities; and
5) Commit to spending approximately 10 hours/semester on ambassador activities.
Please submit Ambassador applications by March 31st. Late applications may be considered but not guaranteed review.