Undergraduate Research Assistant in the Emotions and Social Interactions in Relationships Lab
The Emotions and Social Interactions in Relationships (EASIR) Lab is seeking undergraduate research assistants to begin in Summer 2022, with opportunities to continue on in the coming academic year. For Summer 2022, research assistants will be running participants for the Everyday Couples Interactions study. The Everyday Couples Interactions study aims to examine how everyday interactions between romantic couples are associated with thoughts, feelings, and behavior.
Responsibilities in this position may include:
– Running in-person lab sessions with romantic couples of all ages
– Following a strict protocol to guide participants through various conversation topics
– Administering questionnaires to participants
– Video recording participant conversations in the lab
– Answering questions participants may have about the study
– Potential opportunities for behavioral coding of video recordings
Please submit your application to the EASIR Lab here: https://unc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_egJyq0oFfn6WYNn
For questions, reach out to Emily Le (email@example.com).