Many people at UNC-Chapel Hill help to support the work of OUR. They include the OUR Staff as well as faculty, university administrators, and both graduate and undergraduate students.
- The OUR Staff includes both students and staff who are devoted to promoting and facilitating undergraduate research in the UNC-Chapel Hill community.
- OUR Ambassadors are undergraduate researchers at UNC who work with OUR to promote a culture of research on campus. They help with workshops for students and also provide advice and support on getting involved in undergraduate research.
- OUR Department Liaisons are faculty, postdoctoral scholars, and graduate students who are available to talk to students about research opportunities in specific departments.
- The OUR Faculty Advisory Board provides guidance to the Associate Dean of the Office for Undergraduate Research on the development of OUR’s programs. The Board consists of faculty representatives as well as a student representative.
- OUR Distinguished Professors serve four-year terms promoting undergraduate research. Representatives are selected from each of the four divisions in the College of Arts and Sciences.